Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 18 Fans

All 5,767 flash Reviews

Coconut and Explosive IV Coconut and Explosive IV

I can't say I really get this one at all. It moved way too slowly, which was pretty annoying, especially since there was really nothing that happened throughout. Animation was sub-par and the humor just wasn't there.

Kirby Fun Flash Kirby Fun Flash

The attention to detail that this lacks is what really kills it. I think you have down the basics of sprite animation, but there are lots of instances of bad cropping of the sprites, background colors not matching and other things that would be easy to fix and would greatly increase the look and impact of the movie.

It could have used some background and something better than a plain green floor. You are already using sprites, so that aspect of it is another easy fix.

Basic Frame-by-Frame Basic Frame-by-Frame

This is a good exercise for honing your animating skill, but it doesn't serve much purpose to post it here. The animation itself was very slow and pretty boring to watch. Maybe you could have had something that was actually moving instead of just drawing and filling in shapes. A good excercise though, nonetheless.

The wtf story The wtf story

This wasn't very good, to be honest. I get that random humor can be funny sometimes, but there has to be a cogent storyline to back it up as well. This was just a bunch of random words typed into Speakonia and some pretty terrible animations to go along with it. Not much effort!

Blocky's Escape Blocky's Escape

Neat game, though not really all that innovative or new. The graphics were very nice and overall the presentation was good, with good, intuitive controls. I like how the game got progressively harder... it's much more fun to learn to play this way than have some kind of tutorial instead.

Overall, a fun puzzle game, but it's nothing that we haven't seen before.

imperiousinteractive responds:

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed playing the game. Hopefully I'll have better and innovative ideas for future games. :)

Dandy Cave Adventures Dandy Cave Adventures

This game seemed pretty novel to me, so that's always a plus. It's a simple concept, but it's very challenging as well. My only complaint is that it was a bit laggy at times, which makes it very hard to play. Not sure what was causing that exactly. Other than that, well executed and presented.

Shoot and Jump 2! Shoot and Jump 2!

This is a pretty sweet game overall. You really nailed the retro theme with the graphics, music, simple game play... pretty much everything. The game takes a bit of time to get used to and it's very fast paced. I would have preferred it starting off a bit easier and getting progressively harder, to ease you into it. I think the combination of purple/blue wasn't the best. It maybe would have been a bit easier if they were more opposite colors.

It's a bit one dimensional too. Maybe having different levels that you progress through would have made it a bit more interesting and some more replay value.

iszlonn responds:

Thanks a lot for the review! It helps me a whole bunch to know what people think it would be better to the game!

Space: An Planetary Opera Space: An Planetary Opera

As others have said, I haven't been able to get this game working. The only button that does anything is the "Load Open World Game" button, which changes the text to "Loading" but then the text just reverts and nothing happens. Not sure why that's happening. I'm using Windows 7 and Firefox.

ogier87 responds:

A Update was released Sep 20, that was not suppose to be or ready to come out. With no immediate way to rectify it.

I have just released a hot fix for the game you should have no problem now.

Jump Jump

Well, it delivers what it promises, which is jumping. The graphics were a bit fuzzy, didn't really like them. In a game like this, where the gameplay is really simple, the graphics need to stand out. The music was good, if a bit cliche. The medals make this game addicting. It seems impossible to get all of them, but I'm sure some of the medal hounds out there will sink lots of time into this game trying to get them.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

(title in work)

Wow, don't think I've laughed at a game as much in a long time. Graphics are great, and the concept is so hilarious. Great job.