All 4 art Reviews

Niddhogs head Niddhogs head

(title in work)

This is really awesome. Definitely something I enjoy viewing in the art portal is works of this calibur. I think you drew this very well. The deer-like horns are really quite neat looking, though I first thought they were more tree-like. The only thing I didn't find perfect about this was it seemed like there was a lot more detail in some places than others and it stands out. For example, parts of the left side of his body seem rather devoid of detail when compared to the more detailed parts.

Overall, an excellent piece though.

Tricky the clown Tricky the clown

Quite good

This is a very good sketch of Tricky. Everything is portioned correctly...looks like it could have been a sketch of a scene out of one of the movies, or perhaps part of a storyboard for one of the movies. Really quite good. Of course, could have used color, but even without color, I think you could have put some more detail into the hair/flames.

Demon Scorcery Demon Scorcery

(title in work)

Again, very good work. Very detailed shading and effects. Definitely a very creative piece that seems like a lot of work was put into. Again, though, things seem to blend a bit in parts, most noticeably in the leg area. Almost looks like he is floating the way you drew it. Overall, a very nice piece of art.

Review Request Club

EchoRun responds:

I think if I were to do this again, I would stay away from the red cracked floor and possibly do a patterned one instead. This one is just too similar to the demon standing on it! Oh well...

Thanks for the review.

Star Fairy Star Fairy

(title in work)

I think it's pretty cool, the wings look great and the body itself is very well done. One thing I didn't like was that the background seemed a bit too busy to me. Just my opinion, but I'd like to see how it looks with a more natural looking night sky. Also, I think the contrast between the body color and the rock or whatever she sits on is not enough. Just seems to blend in a bit for me. Overall, very good though.

Review Request Club

EchoRun responds:

Hmm... I suppose I could redo this one, even if I just cut out the fairy and put a new sky in. I might be tempted to use this as it was originally intended then - as a wallpaper for my computer! Hmm... maybe...

Thanks for the review. :)